Monday, May 12, 2008

As These Roses Die






As these roses die
so will your love for me
I wished I knew why
I get attached so easily

I shall go find a spot
to bury these
Love is never worth the shot
especially when it comes to me

Oops, one petal has fell
thats one day of separation
before you came, i was doing so well
but you fulfilled my desperation

As I kneel in the garden to pray
God, there is so much you need to know
There is so much I need to say
But first I must ask, why do I care about my bo

Why do I have to be a soldier
that always fights for love
why do I have to care
I never recieve love in return
noone is ever there

God, take this pain
just take it away
I want to melt in the rain
Never return, not even for a day
As these roses die
so will his love for me
I wished I knew why
I get attached so easily

1 comment:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Heather Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

Please leave comments at
sdarkangl06@aol.com