Written: May 201
Written: May 2010
When I close my eyes at night
I dream of you
Hoping that we will always be together
and praying that you want that too
You came into my life at a
very difficult time
We grew together as friends
and now I am thankful that you are mine
Your love and kindness
Drew me to you right away
For you my love grows deeper
Each and every day
I cherish the times we
Spend together
Whether it is spent watching
comedies, playing games, or basketball
And even when we aren't together
I cherish the times when you call
I love the care you show
in your eyes
and the sweetness in your smile
I love the warmth in your hugs
To get them I would travel miles
I hope that I can be the gift
in your life
The way you have been in mine
I promise to always love and cherish you
until the end of time.
* I love you Derek*
Written: May 2010
When I close my eyes at night
I dream of you
Hoping that we will always be together
and praying that you want that too
You came into my life at a
very difficult time
We grew together as friends
and now I am thankful that you are mine
Your love and kindness
Drew me to you right away
For you my love grows deeper
Each and every day
I cherish the times we
Spend together
Whether it is spent watching
comedies, playing games, or basketball
And even when we aren't together
I cherish the times when you call
I love the care you show
in your eyes
and the sweetness in your smile
I love the warmth in your hugs
To get them I would travel miles
I hope that I can be the gift
in your life
The way you have been in mine
I promise to always love and cherish you
until the end of time.
* I love you Derek*
No comments:
Post a Comment