There once was a time
when I was in love with you
you built me up
you tore me down
How was I so dumb to think it was true
You said things that meant so much to me
you said you loved me
you said you would always be there
How was I so dumb to thinkthat you actually did care
One night you danced with me
we cuddled and you held me tight
you kissed me and everything else was out of sight
For three months you were all I could see
sometimes you said things that hurt me
I couldn't understand why I wasn't everything you wanted me to be
I did things only b/c you pressured me
And still I wasn't good enough
You ripped me apart
And all I needed was your love
you said you loved me but you never did from the start
You left me alone to bury the pain
I went through so much thatI felt I was going insane
I held your jacket everynight before I went to sleep
Only to wake up and weep
Never did I think it would end
Because of my love for you
and I kept hoping that
you would still want me again one day too
But then I realized that you
were never coming back
and that you weren't worth my time
Because you were slack
and not worthy of being mine
So don't call me
I don't want to hear your voice
Because you destroyed my love for you
and my dear you have to live with that choice
One day you will regret it so much more
Don't even know why I cared so much for
No comments:
Post a Comment