Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Lucky Star

My Lucky Star
written by: Heather Smith
You look at me
I smile because you make me so happy
What did you do
to make me fall in love with you
You say that I make you smile
Sometimes I wonder how
I hope this lasts longer than just a Little while
I want to hold your hand
and you can be my best friend
You walk with me,
I tremble because you have that affect on me
Honey, you're everything
that I have been waiting for
maybe I am walking through and open door
Chorus: You're the reason that I count all myLucky stars
Your're the only one who hasn't made the effort to break my heart
I love you
Oh, I really do
My Lucky Star
You talk to me
I laugh because you are so funny
I lie in bed
start laughing about some things we've said
Baby, You are beautiful
You're all I think about
I just want to shout it all out loud
Chorus: You're the reason that I count all myLucky stars
Your're the only one who hasn't made the effort to break my heart
I love you
Oh, I really do
My Lucky Star
You sit with me
Nervous is all you know to be
Baby, it's alright
I know exactly what it's like
but it's just me so you don't have to be
Chorus: You're the reason that I count all myLucky stars
You're the only one who hasn't made the effort to break my heart
I love you
Oh, I really doMy Lucky Star
My Lucky Star
Yes you really are,
You're my lucky star!

No comments: