Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Heather Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ[Sweet southern just like my tea]

If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living, I have made my mark.

Where You Can Stalk Me

  • Facebook

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures of Me





























Posted by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Heather Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ at 7:32 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Heather Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Hey yall, My name is Heather Lynn and I am currently enrolled in college. I am 23 years old and I work at CVS/Pharmacy as a cashier. I love it! But hopefully one day I'll have a job that I'll love even better as a pediatrition nurse. I love kids so much. I think that they are a gift from Heaven. In my spare time I like to write poetry, blogs, or listen to music and think of ideas of writing my own songs. I love music, music is my passion. I just wish that I had the voice. Im just your average southern girl with big dreams of getting out of South Carolina one day and making it big in a huge city. I have had a rough life and staying in a place where I am not happy is unacceptable for my future. There are so many things that I want to learn and so many things I want to do and There are so many people that I want to meet. I used to be this shy girl who wouldn't say anything, but I have really opened up after I graduated high school. Hopefully one day, All of my dreams will come true.
View my complete profile

Where you can find me

  • Myspace

I take my own pictures fool!

I take my own pictures fool!
Picture Much?

Darkangel

Darkangel
( Yes this is me!)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • That Wasn't Me
      • My Cousins Jessica and Stephany
      • Isn't She Lucky
      • My Lucky Star
      • Goodbye lost love
      • Pictures of Me
    • ►  May (2)

Followers

Pages

  • Home

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

The Love of My Life

The Love of My Life
Me and Derek <3

So Dreamy

So Dreamy
A picture that I took at Swan Lake

Music Brings Joy To My Soul


Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.